Listing provided courtesy of: Bartlett Real Estate
Love to Hunt? Check this out! 197 (M/L) mostly wooded acres of great hunting land in Texas County. Includes hunting cabin with water and electric, old barn, atv trails and county road frontage for easy accessibility. Plenty of pasture for livestock and nice building sites for a home. Whether you plan to stay for the weekend or a lifetime, this place has it all!
- Conditions Unknown
- Architecture Other
- Construction Other
- Water Public
- Lot Square Footage 8581320
- Elementary School Success Elem.
- Jr High School Success Elem.
- Sr High School Houston High
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 173 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $239,200 - $358,800 = 173 (in zip code 65444)
Community Demographics for Zip Code 65444 (Bucyrus)
- Home Owners: 433 (68%)
- Renters: 55 (9%)
- Vacant: 149 (23%)
- Total Housing Units: 637
- Average Household Size: 2.46
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 15
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 271
- Age 15-24: 161
- Age 25-39: 222
- Age 40-59: 250
- Age 60-79: 245
- Age 80+: 66
- Total: 1,215
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 65444 (Bucyrus)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education