House in the country in the Webb City School District! Newer home with 5 bedrooms, spacious master suite, tile floor in the kitchen, dark-stained cabinetry, new back deck, newly fenced backyard (the property goes further back behind the new fence!). Fireplace in the big, open, living room and a covered front porch!
Listing provided courtesy of: Southwest Missouri Partners, Inc dba Keller Williams Realty of Southwest Missouri
- Property Sub Type Single Family
- Aprx Year Built 2006
- Real Estate Tax 1238.16
- Subdivision Jasper-Not in List
- County Jasper
- Foreclosure /Short Sale No
- Inside City Limits No
- Tax Id 08401800000005013
- Tax Year 2016
- Above Grade Fin Sq Ft 2232.00
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Free Standing Stove: Electric, Microwave
- Architecture 1.5 Story, Traditional
- Attic Pull Down Stairs
- Basement Type Basement No
- Cooling Central
- Fireplace Location Fireplace Yes
- Flooring Carpet, Tile - Ceramic
- Foundation Slab
- Fp Type Amenities Wood Burning
- Garage Parking 2 Car Attached Garage
- Heating Central
- Heating Source Electric
- Interior Amenities Shade/Blinds/Shutters
- Sq Ft Finshd Unfnshd 2200 - 2399
- Total Finished Sq Ft All Levels 2232.00
- Water Rural Water
- Master Bedroom Aprx Room Sizes 16'10''x14'5''
- Living Room Room Level 1
- Kitchen Aprx Room Sizes 12'11''x21'2''
- Kitchen Room Level 1
- Living Room Aprx Room Sizes 16'10''x20'10''
- Bedroom 2 Aprx Room Sizes 13'11''x15'8''
- Bedroom 2 Room Level 2
- Bedroom 3 Aprx Room Sizes 16'7''x10'4''
- Bedroom 3 Room Level 2
- Bedroom 4 Aprx Room Sizes 11'9''x13'
- Bedroom 4 Room Level 2
- Bedroom 5 Aprx Room Sizes 13'3''x11'10''
- Bedroom 5 Room Level 2
- Aprx Lot Size Acres 1.9500
- Lot Cleared
- Exterior Material Vinyl
- Sewer Septic
- Elementary School Webb City
- High School Webb City
- Middle School Webb City
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 12 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $143,920 - $215,880 = 12 (in zip code 64855)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 64855 (Oronogo)
- Home Owners: 700 (62%)
- Renters: 4 (0%)
- Vacant: 425 (38%)
- Total Housing Units: 1,129
- Average Household Size: 2.82
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 46
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 490
- Age 15-24: 315
- Age 25-39: 378
- Age 40-59: 399
- Age 60-79: 324
- Age 80+: 77
- Total: 1,983
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 64855 (Oronogo)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education