House in the country in the Webb City School District! Newer home with 5 bedrooms, spacious master suite, tile floor in the kitchen, dark-stained cabinetry, new back deck, newly fenced backyard (the property goes further back behind the new fence!). Fireplace in the big, open, living room and a covered front porch!
Listing provided courtesy of: KELLER WILLIAMS OF SWMO
- Area 08 - Webb City Area
- County Jasper
- Garage Yes
- Garage Parking 2 Car Att Garage
- Lot Size 1.948 Acres
- Garage Spaces 2
- Residential Type Single Family - Freestanding
- Subdivision Sunnybrook Estates
- Appliances Built-In - Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range - Electric
- Cooling Central
- Heating Central Electric
- Exterior Finish Vinyl
- Fireplace Y N Yes
- Fireplace Details 1, Wood Burning
- Flooring Carpet, Ceramic
- Foundation Slab
- Interior Features Attic, Ceiling Fan(s), Counters - Laminate, Eat-in Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Detector(s), Window Coverings - Blinds All
- Levels 1.5 Stories
- Roof Architect Shingle
- Living Room Dimensions 16'10''x20'10''
- Kitchen Dimensions 12'11''x21'2''
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13'11''x15'8''
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 16'7''x10'4''
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 11'9''x13'
- Basement No
- Exterior Comm Feat Driveway - Concrete, Driveway - Gravel
- Fencing Smooth Wire
- Lot Description Cleared
- Porch/Patio/Deck Covered, Front, Porch
- Utilities Elec - Empire,Sewer - Septic,Water - Rrl Water Dist
- Elementary School Webb City (in town)
- Middle School Webb City
- School District Webb City
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 9 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $148,000 - $222,000 = 42 (in zip code 64855)
Community Demographics for Zip Code 64855 (Oronogo)
- Home Owners: 700 (62%)
- Renters: 4 (0%)
- Vacant: 425 (38%)
- Total Housing Units: 1,129
- Average Household Size: 2.82
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 46
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 490
- Age 15-24: 315
- Age 25-39: 378
- Age 40-59: 399
- Age 60-79: 324
- Age 80+: 77
- Total: 1,983
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 64855 (Oronogo)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education