Listing provided courtesy of: Mossy Oak Properties Heartland, Ozark Heritage
Luxury living in the countryside of the Ozarks, where nature let's you escape the noise of city life. Just 20 minutes East of Ozark you'll find this estate perched on 12.6 acres overlooking the Mark Twain National Forest, where you can watch wildlife from every window. Boasting 6BR/5BA, formal and informal living spaces with possible in-law quarters on lower level, this home has it all including a 30'x24' shop. The kitchen is a chef's delight and the hearth room and sunroom both offer cozy quarters ideal for relaxing in your own favorite way. The master suite won't leave anyone feeling cramped for space with double sinks, a separate vanity, jetted tub, large walk-in shower & a closet with ample space. Add'l 138 acres m/l avail. w/3 acre lake and tiny cabin. See feature list. Home warranty!
- Property Sub Type Single Family
- Aprx Year Built 2009
- Real Estate Tax 3579.94
- Subdivision Christian-Not in List
- County Christian
- Foreclosure /Short Sale No
- Inside City Limits No
- Warranty Type Furnished By Seller
- Tax Id 140931000000001000
- Tax Year 2017
- Above Grade Fin Sq Ft 3053.00
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Free Standing Stove: Gas, Microwave
- Architecture 1.5 Story
- Basement Type Full - Finished
- Basement Type Basement Yes
- Below Grade Fin Sq Ft 2653.00
- Cooling Attic Fan, Ceiling Fans, Central
- Cooling Source Electric, Gas
- Equipment Central Vacuum, Water Softener/Own
- Fireplace Location Fireplace Yes
- Flooring Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Wood Laminate
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Fp Type Amenities Gas
- Garage Parking 2 Car Attached Garage
- Gas Propane/Owned
- Heating Boiler, Central, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Zoned (2+ Units)
- Heating Source Electric, Propane, Wood
- Interior Amenities Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Alarm, Jetted Bathtub, W/D Hookup, Walk-In Shower
- Sq Ft Finshd Unfnshd 5000 or more
- Sq Ft Provided By OWNER
- Stories 1.5
- Total Finished Sq Ft All Levels 5706.00
- Water Well - Private
- Water Heater Water Heater - Electric
- Master Bedroom Aprx Room Sizes 16'11'' x 17'8''
- Living Room Room Level 1
- Family Room Room Level L
- Family Room Aprx Room Sizes 17'0'' x 16'9''
- Formal Dining Room Aprx Room Sizes 11'5'' x 12'10''
- Formal Dining Room Room Level 1
- Kitchen Aprx Room Sizes 20'2'' x 14'10''
- Kitchen Dining Area Aprx Room Sizes 28'8'' x 10'1''
- Kitchen Dining Area Room Level L
- Kitchen Room Level 1
- Living Room Aprx Room Sizes 17'0 x 19'7''
- Bedroom 1 Aprx Room Sizes 12'9'' x 11'5''
- Bedroom 1 Room Level 1
- Bedroom 2 Aprx Room Sizes 13'4'' x 16'5''
- Bedroom 2 Room Level 1
- Bedroom 3 Aprx Room Sizes 11'7'' x 11'3''
- Bedroom 3 Room Level 2
- Bedroom 4 Aprx Room Sizes 12'4'' x 12'5''
- Bedroom 4 Room Level L
- Bedroom 5 Aprx Room Sizes 12'4'' x12'5''
- Bedroom 5 Room Level L
- Utility Room Basement, Main Floor
- Dining Formal Dining, Island, Kitchen Bar
- Aprx Lot Size Acres 12.6600
- Lot Acreage, Landscaping, Sloped, Trees
- Exterior Extras Other - See Remarks, Patio
- Outbuildings Outbuilding
- Sewer Septic
- Elementary School Sparta
- High School Sparta
- Middle School Sparta
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 69 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $479,200 - $718,800 = 69 (in zip code 65620)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 65620 (Bruner)
- Home Owners: 125 (75%)
- Renters: 1 (1%)
- Vacant: 41 (25%)
- Total Housing Units: 167
- Average Household Size: 2.77
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 33
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 76
- Age 15-24: 50
- Age 25-39: 67
- Age 40-59: 83
- Age 60-79: 58
- Age 80+: 15
- Total: 349
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 65620 (Bruner)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education