Nice Remodeled Small Home great for a single person or couple. Close to Kansas Fishing Game Pits and Hunting Land. 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, Living Room, Kitchen and backporch/Laundry Room. Deck on back of the house with fenced back yard. 2 storage sheds and a new 24x30 shop building with concrete floor.
Listing provided courtesy of: David Holmes, Torchia-Holmes Real Estate LLC
- Subtype Single Family Res.
- Year Built 1910
- Acreage 0.28
- County Cherokee
- Square Footage 728
- Building Construction Frame
- Cooling Central Air-Elec
- Heating Gas, Central Heat
- Patio Deck
- Garage Type Detached
- Sewer Sewer City
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 27 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $32,000 - $48,000 = 27 (in zip code 66782)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 66782 (West Mineral)
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 66782 (West Mineral)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education