Listing provided courtesy of: KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY OF SWMO
Fantastic lake front view overlooking Table Rock Lake. Located in a nice subdivision. Kitchen with large, walk-in pantry and eat-at-bar. Lots of storage space. New roof in December 2017 on home and storage shed. 37x18 screened-in porch on main level. 33x26xIRR deck with a waterfall on basement level. Fully applianced including washer and dryer. All electric home with a wood burner for extra heat. Over-sized 2 car attached garage. Walking path to lake and boat ramp nearby.
- Area 16 - Barry County
- County Barry
- Garage Yes
- Garage Parking 2 Car Att Garage
- Lot Size IRR
- Garage Spaces 2
- Residential Type Single Family - Freestanding
- Style Ranch
- Appliances Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Cooling Attic Fan, Central, Heat Pump
- Heating Central Electric, Heat Pump, Wood Burning
- Exterior Finish Wood
- Fireplace Y N Yes
- Fireplace Details 1, Freestanding, Wood Burning, Wood Stove
- Flooring Carpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Interior Features Beam Ceiling(s), Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan(s), Counters - Tile, Eat-in Bar, Jetted Tub, Pantry, Skylight(s), Smoke Detector(s), Window Coverings - Blinds All
- Levels 1 Story
- Roof Metal
- Utility Room Dimensions 3'x6'
- Dining Room Dimensions 8'x12'
- Living Room Dimensions 11'4''x16'8''
- Kitchen Dimensions 11'8''x13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 11'7''x12'7''
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11'7''x12'5''
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 12'7''x13'6''
- Family Room Dimensions 12'x23'
- Basement Yes
- Rooms Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other 1, Other 2, Utility Room
- Basement Details Walkout
- Exterior Comm Feat Driveway - Concrete, Storage Shed(s), Window - Double Pane
- Lot Description Lake Front, Landscaped, Sloping, View - Lake, Water Front
- Porch/Patio/Deck Covered, Deck, Other - See Remarks, Porch, Screened
- Utilities Electric,Other - See Remarks
- Elementary School Cassville
- Middle School Cassville
- School District Cassville
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 257 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $156,720 - $235,080 = 257 (in zip code 65658)
Community Demographics for Zip Code 65658 (Golden)
- Home Owners: 399 (31%)
- Renters: 0 (0%)
- Vacant: 908 (69%)
- Total Housing Units: 1,307
- Average Household Size: 2.14
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 41
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 117
- Age 15-24: 61
- Age 25-39: 120
- Age 40-59: 179
- Age 60-79: 252
- Age 80+: 124
- Total: 853
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 65658 (Golden)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education