Listing provided courtesy of: Living The Dream Inc.
Excellent combination of a cattle farm and hunting land loaded with super nice bucks and giant tom turkeys. Bottom fields, creeks, water, hills and timber draws make excellent pinch points for stand sites. Excellent grasses. Fantastic Dallas County location close to Bennett Springs and the Niangua River for some of Missouri's best fishing. Hunting tract with income from pasture rental make this an easy choice. Come take a look you will be glad you did. Seller is willing to subdivide and willing to owner finance. The seller will only sell this parcel with owner financing at 6% interest with 15 year balloon. 15% down payment but must leave loan in place for 15 years or pay sellers capital gains as a prepayment penalty. Subject to credit and borrowers ability to repay. Additional acreage available up to 600 acres total.
- Conditions Unknown
- Water Stream Water
- Lot Square Footage 5793480
- Elementary School Skyline Elem.
- Jr High School Skyline Middle
- Sr High School Skyline High
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 83 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $230,480 - $345,720 = 83 (in zip code 65764)
Community Demographics for Zip Code 65764 (Tunas)
- Home Owners: 387 (55%)
- Renters: 5 (1%)
- Vacant: 307 (44%)
- Total Housing Units: 699
- Average Household Size: 2.82
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 12
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 289
- Age 15-24: 185
- Age 25-39: 216
- Age 40-59: 209
- Age 60-79: 168
- Age 80+: 38
- Total: 1,105
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 65764 (Tunas)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education