Newly Renovated Kimberling Hills Home has quaint history and tons of space! It began it's life as a garage...with super structural support making the lower level an ideal 24/7 storm shelter. MUST see Updates! Main level has Bdrm, Bath, Kitchen and Two Living Areas; Lower level another Living area with 3 more bedrooms and another Full Bath including Laundry. On the north side of Fishers Cove and only 2 miles to Port of Kimberling for boat rentals, slip rentals, recreation and more! Come home to something a little different...AND there's an extra lot in the bargain! With lush landscaping and natural rock formations, just begging for nights around the campfire.
- Property Sub Type Single Family
- Aprx Year Built 1965
- Real Estate Tax 349.00
- Subdivision Kimberling Hills
- County Stone
- Flood Insurance Not Required
- Foreclosure /Short Sale No
- Inside City Limits Yes
- Warranty Type Private Company Available
- Tax Id 14-2.0-04-002-001-016.000
- Tax Year 2016
- Above Grade Fin Sq Ft 976.00
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Free Standing Stove: Electric
- Basement Type Full - Finished, Poured Concrete, Walkout
- Basement Type Basement Yes
- Below Grade Fin Sq Ft 976.00
- Cooling Ceiling Fans, Heat Pump
- Cooling Source Electric
- Flooring Carpet, Laminate, Tile - Ceramic
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Heating Heat Pump
- Heating Source Electric
- Interior Amenities Cable TV, Walk-In Shower
- Sq Ft Finshd Unfnshd 1800 - 1999
- Total Finished Sq Ft All Levels 1950.00
- Water City Water
- Water Heater Water Heater - Electric
- Windows Double Pane
- Master Bedroom Aprx Room Sizes 11'2'' x 13'7''
- Living Room Room Level 1
- Family Room Room Level L
- Family Room Aprx Room Sizes 25'5'' x 10'8''
- Kitchen Dining Area Aprx Room Sizes 23'3 x 17'2'
- Kitchen Dining Area Room Level 1
- Living Room Aprx Room Sizes 23'8'' x 11'2''
- Bedroom 2 Aprx Room Sizes 11'7'' x 10'9''
- Bedroom 2 Room Level L
- Bedroom 3 Aprx Room Sizes 10'4'' x11'2''
- Bedroom 3 Room Level L
- Bedroom 4 Aprx Room Sizes 11'7'' x 13'2''
- Bedroom 4 Room Level L
- Utility Room Basement
- Dining Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Aprx Lot Size Acres 0.7100
- Lot Sloped, Trees
- Docks Slips No
- Exterior Extras Deck
- Exterior Material Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions 161' x 191' x 205' x 160'
- Outbuildings Storage Shed
- View City,Mountain
- Elementary School Reeds Spring
- High School Reeds Spring
- Middle School Reeds Spring
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 11 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $123,600 - $185,400 = 128 (in zip code 65686)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 65686 (Kimberling City)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 65686 (Kimberling City)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education