Listing provided courtesy of: Southwest Missouri Partners, Inc dba Keller Williams Realty of Southwest Missouri
Beautiful new home and an excellent opportunity to be in a great neighborhood. Near Harry S. Truman school. 100% financing available. Call today for a private showing!
- Property Sub Type Single Family
- Aprx Year Built 2018
- Real Estate Tax 48.00
- Subdivision N/A
- County Jasper
- Foreclosure /Short Sale No
- Inside City Limits Yes
- Tax Id 08903140012001000
- Tax Year 2018
- Above Grade Fin Sq Ft 1310.00
- Appliances Dishwasher, Free Standing Stove: Electric, Microwave
- Architecture Other
- Attic Access Only:No Stairs
- Basement Type Basement No
- Cooling Central
- Fireplace Location Fireplace Yes
- Flooring Carpet, Tile - Ceramic
- Foundation Slab
- Fp Type Amenities Wood Stove
- Garage Parking 2 Car Attached Garage
- Heating Central
- Heating Source Electric
- Interior Amenities W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- Sq Ft Finshd Unfnshd 1101 - 1399
- Stories 1.0
- Total Finished Sq Ft All Levels 1310.00
- Windows Double Pane
- Master Bedroom Aprx Room Sizes 11'4''x14'2''
- Formal Dining Room Aprx Room Sizes 8'3''x8'11''
- Kitchen Aprx Room Sizes 10'8''x8'11''
- Living Room Aprx Room Sizes 17'x14'4''
- Bedroom 2 Aprx Room Sizes 9'4''x9'6''
- Bedroom 3 Aprx Room Sizes 10'4''x12'9''
- Dining Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Aprx Lot Size Acres 0.2100
- Lot Cleared
- Exterior Extras Porch/Covered
- Elementary School Webb City
- High School Webb City
- Middle School Webb City
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 186 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $108,000 - $162,000 = 56 (in zip code 64855)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 64855 (Oronogo)
- Home Owners: 700 (62%)
- Renters: 4 (0%)
- Vacant: 425 (38%)
- Total Housing Units: 1,129
- Average Household Size: 2.82
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 46
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 490
- Age 15-24: 315
- Age 25-39: 378
- Age 40-59: 399
- Age 60-79: 324
- Age 80+: 77
- Total: 1,983
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 64855 (Oronogo)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education