Great home in a wonderful neighborhood. This is a quality built, 4 bedroom/4.5 bath in the Buttonwood Hills subdivision. Main level has living room, kitchen, formal dining, breakfast nook, large master bedroom and master bath, plus the laundry area and a half bath. Upper level has three more bedrooms plus two full baths. One of the upstairs bedrooms has a jetted tub and would make a great workout room or spa area. The full basement has a family room and a full bath, plus a huge garage and workshop area. All of this conveniently located off Joe Bald Road and priced to sell. The wood roof has been removed and new comp shingle roofing just installed! PRICED REDUCED - TAKE A LOOK!
Listing provided courtesy of: CJR Tri-Lakes REALTORS Branson West
- Property Sub Type Single Family
- Aprx Year Built 1996
- Real Estate Tax 897.16
- Subdivision Buttonwood Hills
- County Stone
- Flood Insurance Not Required
- Foreclosure /Short Sale No
- Inside City Limits Yes
- Tax Id 11-8.0-33-003-004-018
- Tax Year 2016
- Above Grade Fin Sq Ft 2591.00
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Free Standing Stove: Electric, Microwave
- Architecture 1.5 Story, Contemporary
- Basement Type Full, Walkout
- Basement Type Basement Yes
- Below Grade Fin Sq Ft 419.00
- Below Grade Un Fin Sq Ft 1221.00
- Cooling Central
- Cooling Source Electric
- Fireplace Location Living Room
- Fireplace Location Fireplace Yes
- Flooring Carpet, Vinyl
- Heating Central, Forced Air
- Heating Source Electric
- Interior Amenities Jetted Bathtub, Walk-in Closet
- Sq Ft Finshd Unfnshd 4200 - 4399
- Sq Ft Provided By Agent
- Total Finished Sq Ft All Levels 3010.00
- Total Room Count Above Grade 9.00
- Water City Water
- Water Heater Water Heater - Electric
- Master Bedroom Aprx Room Sizes 20' x 13'
- Living Room Room Level 1
- Family Room Room Level B
- Family Room Aprx Room Sizes 20'6'' x 10'
- Formal Dining Room Aprx Room Sizes 16' x 9'6''
- Formal Dining Room Room Level 1
- Kitchen Aprx Room Sizes 16' x 10'
- Kitchen Room Level 1
- Living Room Aprx Room Sizes 17'6'' x 17' w/ 11' x 9'
- Bedroom 2 Aprx Room Sizes 12'9'' x 11'6''
- Bedroom 2 Room Level 2
- Bedroom 3 Aprx Room Sizes 12' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Room Level 2
- Bedroom 4 Aprx Room Sizes 13' x 12'
- Bedroom 4 Room Level 2
- Utility Room Main Floor
- Dining Formal Dining
- Aprx Lot Size Acres 1.5000
- Docks Slips No
- Exterior Material Stone, Vinyl
- Sewer Septic
- Elementary School Reeds Spring
- High School Reeds Spring
- Middle School Reeds Spring
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 158 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $175,200 - $262,800 = 108 (in zip code 65686)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 65686 (Kimberling City)
- Home Owners: 1,457 (49%)
- Renters: 113 (4%)
- Vacant: 1,398 (47%)
- Total Housing Units: 2,968
- Average Household Size: 2.22
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 372
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 396
- Age 15-24: 304
- Age 25-39: 481
- Age 40-59: 659
- Age 60-79: 1,055
- Age 80+: 657
- Total: 3,552
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 65686 (Kimberling City)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education