Listing provided courtesy of: Laurie Crites, Crites Real Estate, Auction & Appraisal, Inc.
Country Living at its best in this Wonderful 1550 Sq ft. 3 bedroom 2 bath Home. This is a brand new earth sheltered home, super energy efficient, safe from weather and quiet. This home is an open floor plan located on 2.66 Acres with and attached 780 sq ft oversized 2 car garage, with wet sink in garage. Beautiful Hickory Cabinets in the Kitchen with Quartz Countertops. there is a $2700 appliance allowance so you can select what you like. High quality carpet and over 500 sq feet of tile cover the floors and shower walls with tile walkways throughout the home. The closets are all double hung, with lots of storage features. The home is located in a Country Subdivision, and close to I70 for easy access. This is a must see if you are starting out or deciding to downsize. The home faces south for max solar gain in winter and has a grape arbor covering the front patio. No other houses are visible from the front windows just rolling hills and a pond, a wonderful feeling of privacy and peace.
- Property Type Single Family Res.
- Style Ranch
- Year Built 2017
- Square Footage 1,530
- County Dickinson
- Taxes TBD
- County Dickinson
- Construction Frame
- Roof Composition
- Basement Crawl Space
- Patio Patio
- Fireplace No
- Extra Features Garage Door Opener, Water Heater
- Appliances Other 1
- Heating Gas, Central Heat
- Cooling Central Air/Refrig
- Garage Type Attached
- Garage Capacity 4
- Acres 2.66
- Water City Water
- Sewer Septic
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 244 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $159,200 - $238,800 = 244 (in zip code 66410)
Community Demographics for Zip Code 66410 (Abilene)
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 66410 (Abilene)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education