This is THE Table Rock Lake Home you have been waiting for! Built for entertaining & family fun, this unique custom home, was built by Chuck Caldwell, one of the areas most well known & sought after builders. Don't look unless you want...a spacious 1.5 acre lot filled with mature timber, a shop building attached to your house, massive deck system, a beautiful covered porch, 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, a mudroom, a bar, an artist studio filled with natural light, soaring ceilings and an open kitchen to living with a split bedroom floor plan. Great for extended family, rental space, or a mother-in-law suite...the extended space in this home has so many possibilities! Conveniently located seconds from the lake & downtown Kimberling with a woody ambience and space to breath!
Listing provided courtesy of: Keller Williams Realty (KC)
- Property Sub Type Single Family
- Aprx Year Built 2005
- Real Estate Tax 1079.19
- Subdivision Buttonwood Hills
- County Stone
- Foreclosure /Short Sale No
- Inside City Limits Yes
- Tax Id 11-8.0-33-003-004-017
- Tax Year 2016
- Above Grade Fin Sq Ft 3309.00
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Basement Type Poured Concrete, Walkout
- Basement Type Basement Yes
- Below Grade Fin Sq Ft 1586.00
- Cooling Central
- Cooling Source Electric
- Fencing Partial
- Flooring Carpet, Tile - Ceramic, Wood Laminate
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Garage Parking 2 Car Basement
- Heating Central, Heat Pump
- Heating Source Electric
- Interior Amenities Cathedral Ceiling, High Speed Internet, Shade/Blinds/Shutters, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- Split Bedroom No
- Sq Ft Finshd Unfnshd 4800 - 4999
- Sq Ft Provided By Owner
- Total Finished Sq Ft All Levels 4895.00
- Water Public Water Available
- Water Heater Water Heater - Electric
- Windows Double Pane
- Master Bedroom Aprx Room Sizes 12'X 16'
- Living Room Room Level 1
- Family Room Room Level L
- Family Room Aprx Room Sizes 26' X 30'
- Living Room Aprx Room Sizes 27' X 26'
- Bedroom 2 Aprx Room Sizes 11' X 13'
- Bedroom 2 Room Level 1
- Bedroom 3 Aprx Room Sizes 9'6: X 9'
- Bedroom 3 Room Level 1
- Bedroom 4 Aprx Room Sizes 15' x 16'
- Bedroom 4 Room Level 2
- Bedroom 5 Aprx Room Sizes 23' x 15'
- Bedroom 5 Room Level 2
- Bedroom 6 Aprx Room Sizes 15'5'' x 10'5''
- Bedroom 6 Room Level L
- Utility Room Main Floor
- Dining Kitchen Bar
- Aprx Lot Size Acres 1.5000
- Lot Sloped, Trees
- Docks Slips Yes
- Exterior Extras Satellite Dish
- Exterior Material Stone, Vinyl, Wood
- Lot Dimensions 331 X 158 X 316 X 237 M/L
- Sewer Septic
- Elementary School Reeds Spring
- High School Reeds Spring
- Middle School Reeds Spring
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 48 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $237,600 - $356,400 = 344 (in zip code 65686)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 65686 (Kimberling City)
- Home Owners: 1,457 (49%)
- Renters: 113 (4%)
- Vacant: 1,398 (47%)
- Total Housing Units: 2,968
- Average Household Size: 2.22
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 372
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 396
- Age 15-24: 304
- Age 25-39: 481
- Age 40-59: 659
- Age 60-79: 1,055
- Age 80+: 657
- Total: 3,552
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 65686 (Kimberling City)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education