Listing provided courtesy of: Century 21 Maddux Realty, Inc
If privacy is what you want, look no further! Absolutely stunning custom home on 15 m/l acres completely fenced with a gated drive. This very serene setting will make you want to move in and never leave! Seven bedrooms, 3 baths (one Jack and Jill), 1 half bath home will give you plenty of room inside as well as out. Two living areas, huge covered back porch, ground source heating, 14 foot ceilings and a large shop are just a few of the amazing features of this property. Must see to understand the beauty of this well maintained home!!
- Property Sub Type Single Family
- Aprx Year Built 1998
- Real Estate Tax 2088.30
- Subdivision Dallas-Not in List
- Flood Insurance Not Required
- Foreclosure /Short Sale No
- New or Under Construction No
- Tax Year 2016
- Above Grade Fin Sq Ft 5000.00
- Appliances Cooktop-Gas, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven-Elec
- Architecture 1.5 Story, Country, Ranch, Traditional
- Attic Access Only:No Stairs
- Basement Type Cellar, Other - See Remarks, Partial, Unfinished
- Basement Type Basement Yes
- Cooling Ceiling Fans, Central, Geo-Thermal/Ground Source
- Cooling Source Electric, Geo-Thermal
- Fencing Barbed: 5 Wire
- Fireplace Location Great Room
- Fireplace Location Fireplace Yes
- Flooring Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum
- Foundation Crawl Space, Poured Concrete
- Fp Type Amenities Fireplace Screen, Gas, Gas Logs, Rock, Stone, Tile
- Garage Parking 2 Car Attached Garage, Other - See Remarks
- Heating Geothermal/Ground Source
- Heating Source Geo-Thermal
- Historical District No
- Interior Amenities Cable TV, Cathedral Ceiling, High Speed Internet, Satellite, Shade/Blinds/Shutters, Skylight, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- Split Bedroom Yes
- Sq Ft Finshd Unfnshd 5000 or more
- Stories 1.5
- Total Finished Sq Ft All Levels 5000.00
- Water Well - Private
- Water Heater Water Heater - Electric
- Windows Double Pane, Storm
- Kitchen Aprx Room Sizes 34'3'' x 24'7''
- Living Room Aprx Room Sizes 19'7'' x 24'5''
- Bedroom 1 Aprx Room Sizes 16'1'' x 22'8''
- Bedroom 2 Aprx Room Sizes 20'2'' x 15'7''
- Bedroom 3 Aprx Room Sizes 19'1 x 12'8''
- Bedroom 4 Aprx Room Sizes 33' x 13'6''
- Bedroom 5 Aprx Room Sizes 16'5'' x 11'8''
- Bedroom 6 Aprx Room Sizes 15'5'' x 10'
- Utility Room Main Floor
- Dining Formal Dining, Kitchen Bar, Kitchen/Dining Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Aprx Lot Size Acres 15.0000
- Lot Acreage, Dead End Road/Street, Pasture, Rolling, Trees
- Docks Slips No
- Exterior Extras Porch/Covered, Satellite Dish, Storm Doors
- Outbuildings Barn
- Sewer Septic
- View Panoramic
- Elementary School Buffalo
- High School Buffalo
- Middle School Buffalo
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 529 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $279,920 - $419,880 = 529 (in zip code 65644)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 65644 (Elkland)
- Home Owners: 1,060 (67%)
- Renters: 89 (6%)
- Vacant: 425 (27%)
- Total Housing Units: 1,574
- Average Household Size: 2.59
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 37
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 686
- Age 15-24: 396
- Age 25-39: 536
- Age 40-59: 651
- Age 60-79: 587
- Age 80+: 123
- Total: 2,979
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 65644 (Elkland)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education