6 acres approx one tenth mile from Spring creek Rd ( County paved Road )open field to build a home, or for live stock. Approximately a third of acreage is a forest with a wet weather creek, property has been used for hunting due to the grandson getting a deer frequently at deer season/turkeys at turkey season. Spring bluff school district. Also a 2 bedroom home on adjoining property for sale , but not on this listing .Seller is possibly willing to sell additional acreage also with this listed acreage if buyer to pay for survey of additional acreage ,Possibly 4 to 7 more acres?available.
Listing provided courtesy of: Coldwell Banker Reeves
- Type Agricultural Land, Other, Rural, Zoning Variance
- Restrictions Subdivision
- Conditions Unknown
- Num of Lots 1
- Lot Dimensions 468.18by518.98 by553.87 by 525.59
- Topography Level Lot, Rolling to Hilly, Some Wooded, Some Open
- Elementary School Spring Bluff Elem.
- Sr High School Sullivan Sr. High
- Jr High School Spring Bluff Elem.
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 372 days
Community Demographics for Zip Code 63056 (Leslie)
- Home Owners: 755 (69%)
- Renters: 38 (3%)
- Vacant: 308 (28%)
- Total Housing Units: 1,101
- Average Household Size: 2.59
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 35
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 395
- Age 15-24: 272
- Age 25-39: 404
- Age 40-59: 487
- Age 60-79: 387
- Age 80+: 109
- Total: 2,054
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 63056 (Leslie)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education