Listing provided courtesy of: Nash Realty, Inc.
Two large lake lots for one price! Make this your summer destination and begin having fun right away. Walk down the lot to the lake and beginning fishing. Lake is stocked and has a swimming beach.
- Type Other
- Restrictions Subdivision
- Conditions Unknown
- Num of Lots 9
- Topography Gently Rolling, Mostly Wooded, Rolling to Hilly
- Road Access Paved, Private
- Elementary School Potosi Elem.
- Sr High School Potosi High
- Jr High School John A. Evans Middle
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 283 days
Community Demographics for Zip Code 63660 (Mineral Point)
- Home Owners: 1,026 (70%)
- Renters: 162 (11%)
- Vacant: 277 (19%)
- Total Housing Units: 1,465
- Average Household Size: 2.62
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 93
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 802
- Age 15-24: 457
- Age 25-39: 700
- Age 40-59: 828
- Age 60-79: 565
- Age 80+: 133
- Total: 3,485
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 63660 (Mineral Point)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education