Perfect time of the year to buy your very own highway frontage property at Mark Twain Lake. Private lane only houses three owners. Call it home for the weekends or build your dream home and stay full time!!! Water and electric access border the property. Current owner has built a huge 45'x75' steel building on 5 surveyed acres. The building is set on concrete foundation with gravel floor and is fully insulated, with an insulated steel door as well. Plenty of room to finish off part of it for living quarters and the other half for storage. Easy access to two boat ramps being only approx. 2.5 miles either way. You can head to South Fork or Elk Fork. Enjoy sitting outside and watching the quail, squirrels, rabbits, deer and other wildlife. Can't get much better then this.
Listing provided courtesy of: Judy Warden R.E., Inc.
- Type Rural
- Conditions Unknown
- Lot Dimensions 5 Ac.
- Lot Square Footage 217800
- Topography Level to Gently Roll, Mostly Wooded
- Road Access Interstate/US Hwy.
- Elementary School Paris Elem.
- Sr High School Paris High
- Jr High School Paris Jr. High
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 106 days
Community Demographics for Zip Code 65283 (Stoutsville)
- Home Owners: 165 (40%)
- Renters: 15 (4%)
- Vacant: 232 (56%)
- Total Housing Units: 412
- Average Household Size: 2.22
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 7
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 64
- Age 15-24: 46
- Age 25-39: 86
- Age 40-59: 85
- Age 60-79: 99
- Age 80+: 22
- Total: 402
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 65283 (Stoutsville)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education