I've been in the real estate and mortgage industry since 1988, which years include real estate sales, property management, banking, and mortgage banking management. I hold my primary real estate Broker-Officer license with RE/MAX Boone Realty. I'm also a Broker-Associate with Real Estate Property Group, LLC, a property management company, and Broker-Owner of Beth Steele Group, LLC.
I've been a real estate trainer over specifics, such as real estate ethics, selling, negotiating and homebuyer education.
The Columbia area has been my home since 1984. I hold a Masters in Business Administration and Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management, both from William Woods University. My real estate designations: Graduate of Realtor® Institute (GRI) and At Home With Diversity (AHWD).
My extensive includes negotiating, sales, management, leadership, mortgage compliance, marketing, business ethics, mortgage loan underwriting, and business planning.
Some current and past professional memberships, certifications and achievements include:
▪ REALTOR® of the Year, Columbia Board of Realtors®, 2015
▪ NAR committee member for the National Conventional Finance and Policy
▪ Federal Political Coordinator, National Association of Realtors®
▪ Prior Director, Board of Directors, Columbia Board of Realtors®
▪ Prior Director, Board of Directors, Missouri Association of Realtors®
▪ President and Founder, Columbia Business Network
▪ Home Buyer Education certified trainer since 1993
▪ President, Columbia Women’s Council of Realtors® 2010
▪ Treasurer, Women’s Council of Realtors®, 2004, 2005
▪ Secretary, Women’s Council of Realtors®, 2006
▪ Recipient of the Henry J. Aydt Ethics Scholarship
I'm very family oriented and respect diversity. My hobbies include golf, running, biking, interior decorating, coaching, and public speaking.
I'm so excited to work with you!