Step into your very own Historic Mansion located in the heart of Queen City. This 6 bedroom 2 bath house has 3 stories of beautiful historic appeal with a 3rd level ball room. Enjoy the peaceful privacy of the fenced yard or go across the street to enjoy the city park. The 5 car garage has more than enough space for all of your toys. For your own private showing call Dustin Byrum with Heritage House Realty, INC. at 660-349-2606.
- Appliances Equipment Gas Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Hood Fan, Garage Door Opener
- Roof Asphalt Shingles
- Walls Floors Dry Wall, Carpet, Plaster, Hardwood
- Patio Deck Back Porch, Side Porch, Covered Deck, Front Porch, Covered Patio, Patio
- Fencing Vinyl
- Windows Aluminum, Vinyl
- Windows Treatments Some
- Water Heater Gas
- Heat Forced Gas
- Cooling Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace One, Gas, Wood Stove
- Garage Five +, Detached
- Foundation Finished-Some
- Construction Frame
- Utility Room Dimensions 12.5' X 9'
- Living Room Dimensions 13' X 12'
- Bathroom 1 Dimensions 14' X 8'5
- Bathroom 2 Dimensions 14' X 8.5'
- Bedroom 1 Dimensions 15.5' X 12'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 14' X 12'
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 20.5' X 12'
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 18' X 13'
- Dining Room Dimensions 16' X 14'
- Kitchen Dimensions 15' X 10'
- Exterior Features Paved Streets
- Water City
- Sewer City Sewer
- Gas Natural
- School District Schuyler County R-I