THE PICTURE OF SMALL TOWN LIVING! Like a page out of a book, this awesome 1.5 story home is over 100 years old and has all of yesteryear's charm with the updates of today! Original hardwood floors and woodwork run throughout the main level of the home. The kitchen and bath were recently updated and include new cabinets, tile flooring and stainless appliances. The upstairs has been drywalled and with your finish offers potential for additional square footage. Full basement and enclosed porch area offer lots of storage. The home sits on a HUGE 132' x 186' corner lot directly across from Putnam County Schools and in a fantastic neighborhood! Relax in the swing on the recently refinished, covered front porch that spans across the front of the house.
- Appliances Equipment Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Electric Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Roof Asphalt
- Walls Floors Dry Wall, Ceramic Tile, Plaster, Hardwood
- Patio Deck Back Porch, Enclosed Porch, Side Porch, Front Porch
- Fencing Wood
- Windows Replacement, Vinyl, Screens
- Windows Treatments Some
- Water Heater Gas
- Heat Forced Gas
- Cooling Central Air
- Garage One Car, Detached
- Laundry Hookup Basement
- Foundation Full Basement, Unfinished
- Construction Frame
- Living Room Dimensions 13'4 x 15'7
- Bathroom 1 Dimensions 6'4 x 12'4
- Bedroom 1 Dimensions 12' x 9'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 8'5 x 10'8
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 8' 5 x 10'8
- Dining Room Dimensions 15'7 x 12'
- Kitchen Dimensions 15'2 x 10'
- Exterior Features Storm Door, Cable Available, Paved Streets
- Gas Natural
- Personal Property Included Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher
- School District Putnam County R-I