Listing provided courtesy of: Living The Dream Inc.
Awesome Bryant Creek frontage property in Ozark County, Missouri. Bryant Creek is one of The Ozark's hidden gems. This is a 1st Class Fishing property opportunity. This clear beautiful flowing creek Borders the 54 acres with a great mix of bottom land, pasture, and hardwood timber. This property would also make an excellent hunting parcel. You don't want to miss this exciting chance to own live water. Bryant Creek frontage property can be split into smaller tracts if less acreage is desired in tracts from 15 acres to entirety. More acreage available.
- Conditions Unknown
- Water Stream Water
- Lot Square Footage 2352240
- Elementary School Gainesville Elem.
- Jr High School Gainesville High
- Sr High School Gainesville High
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 125 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $129,600 - $194,400 = 125 (in zip code 65618)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 65618 (Other)
- Home Owners: 77 (64%)
- Renters: 13 (11%)
- Vacant: 30 (25%)
- Total Housing Units: 120
- Average Household Size: 2.34
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 8
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 46
- Age 15-24: 25
- Age 25-39: 35
- Age 40-59: 44
- Age 60-79: 50
- Age 80+: 11
- Total: 211
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 65618 (Other)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education