Brick front, 5 bedroom, walk-out basement home in Oronogo! Stamped concrete driveway, wood floors in living room, dining room, & hall. Finished basement has a storm safe room. Large cultured marble surround shower and spa tub in master bath, garage workshop[ could be 3rd car storage. Brand new compressor in A/C and new garbage disposal installed. Property is being sold as is.
Listing provided courtesy of: KELLER WILLIAMS OF SWMO
- Area 08 - Webb City Area
- County Jasper
- Garage Yes
- Garage Parking 3 Car Att Garage
- Lot Size 1 Acre
- Garage Spaces 2
- Residential Type Single Family - Freestanding
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal
- Cooling Central
- Heating Central Electric
- Exterior Finish Brick
- Fireplace Y N No
- Flooring Carpet, Ceramic, Wood
- Interior Features Attic, Cable Ready, Counters - Laminate, Smoke Detector(s), Storm Shelter, Walk-in Closet(s), Water Softener - Owned, Window Coverings - None
- Levels 2 Stories
- Roof Architect Shingle
- Dining Room Dimensions 14x9'5''
- Living Room Dimensions 11.5x15
- Kitchen Dimensions 20.5x12'8''
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 9'9''x11'8''
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 10x10
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 12'10''x14'10''
- Family Room Dimensions 28.5x12'8''
- Basement Yes
- Basement Details Finished
- Exterior Comm Feat Driveway - Concrete
- Lot Description Cleared
- Porch/Patio/Deck Deck, Front, Patio, Porch
- Utilities Elec - Empire,Sewer - Septic,Water - Rrl Water Dist
- Elementary School Harry S Truman
- Middle School Webb City
- School District Webb City
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 147 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $175,200 - $262,800 = 108 (in zip code 64855)
Community Demographics for Zip Code 64855 (Oronogo)
- Home Owners: 700 (62%)
- Renters: 4 (0%)
- Vacant: 425 (38%)
- Total Housing Units: 1,129
- Average Household Size: 2.82
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 46
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 490
- Age 15-24: 315
- Age 25-39: 378
- Age 40-59: 399
- Age 60-79: 324
- Age 80+: 77
- Total: 1,983
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 64855 (Oronogo)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education