Listing provided courtesy of: United Country Gilworth Real Estate
4 bedroom home on 14.5 acres m/l in northern Putnam County just northwest of Unionville. This property offers several outbuildings and a large pond. Would make a great start for a beginning farmer or a nice rural area to raise a family. PRICE REDUCED!
- Style 2 Story
- Roof Metal
- Walls Floors Dry Wall, Carpet, Paneling, Plaster, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl
- Patio Deck Deck
- Windows Vinyl, Wood
- Water Heater Gas
- Heat Wood
- Garage Detached
- Foundation Unfinished, Partial Basement
- Construction Aluminum, Frame
- Living Room Dimensions 12'x14'
- Bathroom 1 Dimensions 6'x12'
- Bedroom 1 Dimensions 12'x14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 10'x12'
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12'x12'
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 10'x12'
- Dining Room Dimensions 10'x12'
- Kitchen Dimensions 10'x10'
- Exterior Features Pond, Paved Streets
- Water Rural
- Sewer Over The Hill
- Gas LP Gas
- School District Putnam County R-I
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 186 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $56,000 - $84,000 = 50 (in zip code 64672)
Community Demographics for Zip Code 64672 (Powersville)
- Home Owners: 103 (36%)
- Renters: 9 (3%)
- Vacant: 174 (61%)
- Total Housing Units: 286
- Average Household Size: 2.41
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 4
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 65
- Age 15-24: 48
- Age 25-39: 47
- Age 40-59: 42
- Age 60-79: 51
- Age 80+: 17
- Total: 270
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 64672 (Powersville)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education