Fantastic lake front view overlooking Table Rock Lake. Located in a nice subdivision. Kitchen with large, walk-in pantry and eat-at-bar. Lots of storage space. New roof in December 2017 on home and storage shed. 37x18 screened-in porch on main level. 33x26xIRR deck with a waterfall on basement level. Fully applianced including washer and dryer. All electric home with a wood burner for extra heat. Over-sized 2 car attached garage. Walking path to lake and boat ramp nearby.
Listing provided courtesy of: Southwest Missouri Partners, Inc dba Keller Williams Realty of Southwest Missouri
- Property Sub Type Single Family
- Aprx Year Built 1993
- Real Estate Tax 941.86
- Subdivision Sweetwater Acres
- County Barry
- Foreclosure /Short Sale No
- Inside City Limits No
- Tax Id 30-1.0-11-002-012-0003.005
- Tax Year 2017
- Above Grade Fin Sq Ft 988.00
- Appliances Disposal, Dryer, Free Standing Stove: Electric, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Architecture 1 Story, Ranch
- Attic Access Only:No Stairs, Pull Down Stairs
- Basement Type Walkout
- Basement Type Basement Yes
- Below Grade Fin Sq Ft 988.00
- Cooling Attic Fan, Central, Heat Pump
- Fireplace Location Fireplace Yes
- Flooring Carpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Fp Type Amenities Free Standing, Wood Burning, Wood Stove
- Garage Parking 2 Car Attached Garage
- Heating Central, Heat Pump
- Heating Source Electric, Wood
- Interior Amenities Jetted Bathtub, Shade/Blinds/Shutters, Skylight
- Sq Ft Finshd Unfnshd 1800 - 1999
- Total Finished Sq Ft All Levels 1976.00
- Windows Double Pane
- Master Bedroom Aprx Room Sizes 11'4''x23'
- Living Room Room Level 1
- Family Room Room Level B
- Family Room Aprx Room Sizes 12'x23'
- Formal Dining Room Aprx Room Sizes 8'x12'
- Formal Dining Room Room Level 1
- Kitchen Aprx Room Sizes 11'8''x13'
- Kitchen Room Level 1
- Living Room Aprx Room Sizes 11'4''x16'8''
- Bedroom 2 Aprx Room Sizes 11'7''x12'7''
- Bedroom 2 Room Level B
- Bedroom 3 Aprx Room Sizes 11'7''x12'5''
- Bedroom 3 Room Level B
- Bedroom 4 Aprx Room Sizes 12'7''x13'6''
- Bedroom 4 Room Level B
- Utility Room Basement
- Dining Kitchen Bar
- Aprx Lot Size Acres 0.3200
- Lot Lake Front, Lake View, Landscaping, Sloped, Water Front
- Exterior Extras Deck, Porch/Screened
- Exterior Material Wood
- Lot Dimensions IRR
- Outbuildings Storage Shed
- Waterfront View Front
- Elementary School Cassville
- High School Cassville
- Middle School Cassville
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 11 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $168,000 - $252,000 = 170 (in zip code 65658)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 65658 (Golden)
- Home Owners: 399 (31%)
- Renters: 0 (0%)
- Vacant: 908 (69%)
- Total Housing Units: 1,307
- Average Household Size: 2.14
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 41
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 117
- Age 15-24: 61
- Age 25-39: 120
- Age 40-59: 179
- Age 60-79: 252
- Age 80+: 124
- Total: 853
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 65658 (Golden)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education