Northern Ozark County is the home of a very pretty 7 acres mostly wooded with paved frontage. Carved in the middle of the acreage with trees sets this lovely 3 bedroom 2 bath wood and native stone home. The house has hardwood & tile flooring, huge native stone fireplace, near new roof & windows. This has high ceilings, mega windows & a deck on 2 sides. The kitchen features all appliances white cabinetry, & new country tops. There is a colored metal garage/workshop with roll up doors, concrete floors & electric. Nice chicken coop with chain link chicken yard. This is a must see!
Listing provided courtesy of: United Country Area Land Realty
- Property Sub Type Single Family
- Aprx Year Built 1987
- Real Estate Tax 579.00
- Subdivision N/A
- County Ozark
- Foreclosure /Short Sale No
- Inside City Limits No
- Tax Year 2016
- Above Grade Fin Sq Ft 1800.00
- Appliances Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Architecture 1 Story
- Basement Type Basement No
- Cooling Central
- Fireplace Location Fireplace Yes
- Flooring Hardwood, Tile - Ceramic
- Garage Parking 2 Car Detached Garage
- Heating Central
- Sq Ft Finshd Unfnshd 1800 - 1999
- Total Finished Sq Ft All Levels 1800.00
- Family Room Aprx Room Sizes 11'4''x12'2''
- Formal Dining Room Aprx Room Sizes 21x12'5''
- Kitchen Aprx Room Sizes 15x11'5''
- Living Room Aprx Room Sizes 29x11
- Bedroom 1 Aprx Room Sizes 12'8''x17'5''
- Bedroom 2 Aprx Room Sizes 12'2''x11'7''
- Bedroom 3 Aprx Room Sizes 11'4''x12'2''
- Dining Formal Dining
- Aprx Lot Size Acres 7.0000
- Lot Acreage
- Outbuildings Chicken House
- Elementary School Gainesville
- High School Gainesville
- Middle School Gainesville
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 59 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $103,920 - $155,880 = 59 (in zip code 65715)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 65715 (Noble)
- Home Owners: 31 (70%)
- Renters: 4 (9%)
- Vacant: 9 (20%)
- Total Housing Units: 44
- Average Household Size: 2.4
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 6
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 17
- Age 15-24: 12
- Age 25-39: 17
- Age 40-59: 17
- Age 60-79: 16
- Age 80+: 5
- Total: 84
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 65715 (Noble)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education